You can have Palak Paneer using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- You need 250 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 100 gms of Palak.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need as needed of Rice Bran Oil.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Chop palak leaves into fine pieces. Put it in pan and cook for few minutes. Then let it cool. Chop the tomato as well. Transfer everything to a blender and make paste..
- Coat paneer cubes with salt and turmeric powder. Fry them golden and set aside..
- Temper the same oil with 1 tsp sugar. Put the paste. Add salt to taste. Cook till raw smell of palak goes away. Add water next..
- Add 1 tsp Coriander Powder and 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder. Cook till water absorbs all the flavor..