Indonesian layers go green cake. See recipes for Indonesian layers go green cake, Alu go B too. Lapis legit/spekkoek/Indonesian thousand layers cake is a must for. The folds in the paper, however, show in the end result (the cake does not turn brown, but stays green at the folds).
The texture is not too chewy, not to sweet, just good enough for dessert😍 Pandan leaf, the green juice acquired from this leaf is used as colouring and flavouring agent in pandan cake. The original pandan cake common in Indonesia, the Netherlands, and Singapore is a usually soft sponge cake akin to the light and fluffy chiffon cake, made without any additional coating or frosting. In Indonesia, desserts are called as pencuci mulut or hidangan penutup. You can have Indonesian layers go green cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian layers go green cake
- Prepare 250 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 250 gr of tapioca flour.
- You need 50 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- You need 225-250 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 liter of coconut milk.
- It’s 10 pcs of pandan leaves blend with 50 ml water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking oil to glaze 12” square pan.
- You need 1 tsp of Green colour or pandan pasta.
Place the egg yolks, granulated sugar and vanilla into mixing bowl. Beat to very high soft peak. Stir in the layer cake extract, flour and butter. The batter should be very thick.
Indonesian layers go green cake step by step
- Mix all flour and coconut milk, strainthem, and divided into 2. Give one side with green colour, and the other remind white.
- Preheated the steamer. Put 100ml to each layer, and steam about 5-10 minutes each. Repeat them until all finish..
- Take it out after it’s cold. And slice it what you desire. Ready to serve and enjoy❣️.
Spekkoek is a Dutch term and literally translated it means bacon cake. The dark and light layers of cake resemble bacon. The Indonesian name Lapis Legit means sweet layer cake. In English people often call the cake Thousand Layer cake. A special blend of spekkoek spices is used in this cake.